Polo sports shirts offer men the option to remain comfortable and casual during the game while looking well-dressed and classy. Polo sports shirts are designed in a specific manner for fitting in a way that provides maximum comfort while looking lesser casual in comparison to the regular t-shirts. Wholesale polo sports shirts for men are casual, as well as formal at the same time. In other words, they are versatile; they can be worn during the business, moving around the house, during semi-formal events, while going to the store, or even during sports. If you tuck polo shirts in and add a belt, then they turn into comfortable formal wear.
A Bit about the Traditional Polo Sports Shirts:
The conventional polo sports shirts are characterized by tight and slim fit sleeves reaching to the elbow halfway between the shoulder and elbow. Such polo shirts are ideal to wear Rarecustom.
How Should You Choose Polo Sports Shirts for Men?
There are a few things that you need to consider while you purchase polo sports shirts for men. Here are those things for you:
- Fittings: The fittings of the polo sports shirts for men should not be too tight, and the seam of the sleeve of such polo shirts should be at the corner of a shoulder bone. Armholes must not be baggy or tight. There should be enough room for natural motion without too much fabric or too much restriction. The torso of the cloth of a wholesale polo sports shirt for a man should not be moving far from the body over 3 to 4 inches after pulling on. If you are wearing a short sleeve polo, then it should be reaching half-way between the elbow and shoulders; however, if you are wearing a long sleeve polo, then it should be reaching to the wrists when the arms are extended out from the body.
- Types: There are 6 distinct types of wholesale polo sports shirts for men. Each one of the polo sports shirts has its pros and cons, various price ranges, and some polo sports shirts cannot be customized. A polo sports shirt has gained great prominence as fashionable clothing apparel. Some polos are expensive while some are cheap depending on the materials of which they are made up of. Polo sports shirts come in a variety of colors, and they are an excellent choice for sports teams or branding companies. All polo sports shirts are not ideal to wear. It is crucial to know: Which polo sports shirt can be embroidered and which have longevity? Embroidery is expensive for polo sports shirts, but it lasts longer than screen-printing. The following are 6 distinct types of polos:
- Blended Polo Shirts for Men: Usually, you will find blended polo shirts to be made up of cotton and polyester. Blended polo sports shirts for men are wrinkle-resistant, stain-resistant, affordable, and comfortable at the same time.
- Jersey Knit Polo Shirts for Men: Jersey knit polo sports shirts for men are composed of elastic-like materials, and they do not wrinkle. They are breathable and still, they have lesser longevity than performance shirts. They are of a medium-price range, and they are ideal for embroidery purposes.
- Performance Polo Sports Shirts for Men: Performance polo sports shirts for men do not produce odor, and they give men the protection from the UV (Ultra-Violet) rays of the sun. They are durable, stain-resistant, and lightweight polo shirts.
- Polyester Polo Sports Shirts for Men: Polyester is considered as the best fabric for manufacturing polo sports shirts for men. It does not shrink or wrinkle, and it resists stains too.
- Cotton Polo Sports Shirts for Men: These polo shirts are very comfortable, and they absorb the moisture easily.
- Silk Polo Sports Shirts for Men: They are usually not the best choice as polo sports shirts, as silk can wrinkle easily.
Wholesale polo sports shirts for men can be used for casual or formal events. Men look well-dressed and classy while wearing polo sports shirts. The ideal polo shirts for men to wear are traditional polo sports shirts. The right way to choose a polo for men is by looking at its fittings and types. Typically, polo sports shirts are available in 6 types including blended polos, jersey-knit polos, performance polos, polyester polos, cotton polos, and silk polos. The blended polos are affordable and comfortable at the same time. Jersey-knit polos are elastic, they do not wrinkle easily like silk polos. Cotton polos absorb moisture easily. The best polo sports shirts for men are made up of 100% polyester, as these polos do not shrink after multiple washes. Lastly, you need to be very careful as a man if you want to get your hands on the right kind of polo sports shirt.