Taking care of our immune system is very important to avoid the siege of diseases; good defenses act like an army that is prepared to defend our body. The immune system’s mission is to identify and destroy any foreign entity; this is possible thanks to lymphocytes or white blood cells and antibodies that are protein molecules.
A proper diet is key to having a good immune system, so the consumption of fruits and vegetables is significant. A different way, from time to time, is to consume these fruits in the form of juices or smoothies since all the nutrients are concentrated in one and can be mixed with other ingredients that can elevate its components. Shakes are an excellent option to reinforce the health of our children because we can include products that, in different ways, would be difficult for them to eat.
The Better with Health portal tells us that five drinks based on fruits or vegetables will help us strengthen our immune system.
This drink, in addition to being refreshing, has several nutrients such as potassium, vitamin C, folic acid, and vitamin A. This can be taken after a light meal and has many benefits.
- 1 grenade
- 4 apricots
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 orange
- 4 ounces pineapple
- 8 ounces of grapes
- 1/2 crushed ice
- 1 glass of water
- wash all the fruits very well
- extract the seeds of the pomegranate
- peel the pineapple, orange and lemon
- pit the apricots
- put all the nuts and the glass of water in a blender and beat it well
- Add ice if you want frozen, add it while it is beating.
This juice is a mixture of carrot and pumpkin, and these two are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This combination helps strengthen the immune system.
- 1 large carrot
- 1 slice of pumpkin
- the pumpkin and carrot are washed and peeled
- the two are placed in a food extractor
- put water in the extracted liquid
- serve it in a glass and enjoy it
This juice has a large amount of vitamin C when combining various citrus fruits. This vitamin is essential to raise the defenses and make the immune system work one hundred percent. It is advisable to eat it on an empty stomach.
- 1 glass of water
- 2 handfuls of strawberries
- 1 guava
- 2 oranges
- the juice is extracted from the oranges
- the guava and strawberries are cut
- the orange juice is placed with the guava and fruits in a blender
- Beat until everything is integrated.
Vitamin C is the main element of the immune system. This potent vitamin helps a lot to strengthen and potentiate this system; Citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons have large amounts, in addition to antioxidants, calcium, iron, vitamin A, potassium, and magnesium.
- 3 oranges
- 3 tangerines
- 2 limes
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 3 guavas
- the game is extracted from oranges, tangerines, limes, and lemon
- guavas are placed in a juicer
- the two extracts are mixed in a blender
- add the teaspoon of honey to give a sweet touch,
Beet and spinach juice
It is essential to highlight its protective action on the smallest blood vessels, which are those that reach the retina, preventing degenerative diseases of vision. Thanks to the spinach and oranges, it is a nutritional bomb that helps the immune system and benefits the muscular system. Solve problems peculiar to men with Super P Force and Super Vidalista
- 1/2 beet
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 6 spinach leaves
- 2 oranges
- wash the spinach leaves
- chop the beet and carrot
- peel the orange and cut it into pieces
- put everything in a blender next to the water
- Drink a glass per day.
To increase defenses and strengthen the immune system, foods rich in vitamins and minerals should be included in the daily diet. The consumption of fruit smoothies is an excellent way to obtain all the nutrients quickly, and they also help stimulate, regulate, and increase the body’s defenses.