If the person is close to you and his celebration means to you, then you should move over from the same, quite expected gifts like food hampers, flower bouquets, rich chocolates, and others. The exclusive selection of New Zealand red wines has become the best gift for every celebration for those who value the finer things in life. New Zealand is also known as the land of the long white cloud is world-famous for its incredible scenery, ranging from sweeping mountains to vast underground caves, gigantic glaciers, golden sand beaches, and now for its extensive variety of wines that make the whole world crazy for its exotic taste.
New Zealand Wines Is Mainly Known For Its
- Unique characteristics
- Authentic and fresh flavors
- Blend with any occasion
Soil & The Climate Makes New Zealand The Best Land For Producing Exotic Red Wines For Gifts
With its varying climate, rich nature of the soil and versatile topography, this massive wine land has all the necessary quality ingredients needed to produce some fantastic, world-class wines for gifting purposes. The country is most famous for its Sauvignon Blanc and more recently the predominant wine varieties produced in New Zealand are Pinot Noir, McGuigan Private Bin Cabernet Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, world-famous for its authentic taste and are majorly preferred to drink as a status symbol.
It is a magnificent country of diverse terroir, a proud wine history, and a warm winemaking culture that’s as passionate and forward-thinking as any around the world. The country has earned a reputation for producing such an extensive variety of wines that are rarely available in any other country. This is why many people prefer to buy red wine online from NZ stores for gifting purposes to show their love and convey how much special the person (whom they intended to gift) means to them.
Exclusive Collection Of New Zealand’s Finest Wines For Gift Giving
A bottle of classic NZ red wine is the perfect gift for almost any occasion. Also, it’s the best last-minute purchase that still reflects your luxury status.
However, there are so many outstanding red wines coming out of this small country that it’s become quite a confusing choice for NZ wine lovers which one they order to send it as a gift to their closed ones. However, to ease your confusion, here we present some of the best choices of red wine in NZ to present as a gift- that goes perfect for any occasion and celebration.
- Shingle Peak Pinot Noir- New Zealand has received a lot of attention from wine lovers around the world for their stunning and world-class Pinot Noir. This Shingle Peak Pinot Noir is direct and thoughtful, brimming with fresh red cherries, plum, and with purple in hues. This might be the best Pinot Noir Values in the world you can gift to someone close to your heart.
- Pepperjack Cabernet Sauvignon- The wine that compiles up the Barossa’s rich heritage in a classic bottle of red wine. Packed with the authentic aromas of ripe dark berry fruits and plums. The rich full-bodied palate shows great structure and balance. To whomsoever, you’ll gift this exclusive bottle of wine will blow away with the taste of rich berry fruit and chocolate.
- Giesen Estate Merlot- Generous aromas of dark berry fruit, spice, and savory oak altogether serve a perfect combination when you drink it in a form of red wine. If you’re gifting wine for a birthday or wedding, then this exquisite bottle of NZ specialty wine has to be a special one. This wine calls for luxury occasions.
- The Maker Kings key Merlot- If you’re looking a gift for a wine lover, The Maker Kings key merlot is going to have the person socks knocked off by this wine. A huge cabernet-dominant blend, it offers aromas of ripe berry flavors, black Doris plum notes, and subtle hints of oak and tannins.
For the die-hard wine lover, a bottle of NZ exclusive red wines is always the best welcoming gift. Taste your way around New Zealand, and you will discover exclusive wines that are original, world-class, and fresh from the source.