Are you thinking about starting your career in the virtualization field? You must have some extra skills and certification in your resume to get the attention of employers. The beginning of your VMware certification path will lead you to the VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations exam. Since this cert is needed as part of every VMware VCP certification, you must know everything about it before going to attempt this cert exam.
VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification is designed to validate a candidate’s technical competency required for working with VMware vSphere and related technologies. This is one of the industry’s most demanded and valued certifications. This cert can add immense qualifications to a professional’s resume.
Here are some of the benefits that you can gain after getting the VMware certification:
- Official transcripts
- VMware Digital Badge
- Use of the certification logo
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
Let us not forget to talk about the salary benefits that you can achieve after achieving the VMware vSphere certification. After all, this is the best benefit you can achieve with this cert as this is the future technology.
The average salary earned by a VMware certified professional (VCP) is USD 92,640.
- Senior Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT): USD 107k
- Senior Systems Engineer: USD 101k
- Senior Systems Administrator: USD 92k
- Information Technology (IT) Manager: USD 92k
- Systems Engineer, IT: USD 86k
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT): USD 80k
- Systems Administrator: USD 68k
VMware Certification Path
The five VMware VCP certification paths are:
- VCP-DCV: VMware Certified Professional — Data Center Virtualization
- VCP-NV: VMware Certified Professional — Network Virtualization
- VCP-DTM: VMware Certified Professional — Desktop and Mobility
- VCP-CMA: VMware Certified Professional — Cloud Management and Automation
- VCP-DW: VMware Certified Professional — Digital Workspace
What is the VMware vSphere 6.7 professional (2V0-21.19) Certification?
The VMware VCP-DCV 2020 certification is especially targeted at the candidates who want to make their careers in the Data Center Virtualization domain and demonstrate their expertise. This certification provides wide coverage for installing, configuring, and managing vSphere solutions. It helps in deploying and administering guest operating systems on a vSphere infrastructure. It also covers the fundamental knowledge of storage, networking, hardware, business continuity and disaster recovery, security, environmental monitoring, and troubleshooting.
Let us give you some information about the exams:
- Code: 2V0-21.19
- Cost: 250 USD
- Number of Questions: 70
- Duration: 115 Minutes
- Score to Pass: 300/500
Recommended Knowledge and Skills
The candidates preparing for the VMware 2V0-21.19 certification will need to have knowledge in these fields
- Configuring and Administer vSphere 6.7x Storage
- Configuring Network I/O control (NIOC)
- Configuring and Enable SSO and Identity Sources
- Secure ESXi and vCenter Server
- Configuring and Administer the Role-based Access Control
The VMware 2V0-21.19 exam is divided into the subsequent sections:
- Section 1 – Architecture and Technologies
- Section 2 – Products and Solutions
- Section 3 – Planning and Designing
- Section 4 – Installing, Configuring, and Setup
- Section 5 – Performance-tuning, Optimization, and Upgrades
- Section 6 – Troubleshooting and Repairing
The VMware vSphere 6.7 certification exam is your first step on the VMware certification journey. With this certification, you will have all the core competencies of VMware vSphere that are required to go forward on any VMware certification track. You will just have to choose the right course and pass the certification exam.
uCertify offers a study guide that will help you prepare for the cert exam. The VMware 2V0-21.19 exam preparation guide is intended to supply candidates with necessary information about the VCP-DCV 2020 exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice tests, objectives, and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the categories of questions-answers that will be asked in the VMware vSphere 6.7 professional (2V0-21.19) certification exam. We advise you to employ the practice exam provided in this cert guide to identify the knowledge areas where you would like more work before taking the particular Professional VMware vSphere 6.7 exams.
So, students, all the best for the VMware vSphere 6.7 Professionals Exam…!!!