All the industries were working till the end of 2019 and the COVID 19 hit the ground. The structure, which the world was previously following, broke down. All the major industries experienced their downfall and the system stopped. The virus started in the late 2019 from china and soon a huge region became a part of this pandemic. It is contagious virus that needs prevention before treatment and that affects the economy of the whole world. Governments decided to close all the factories, organizations, markets and the educational institutes too. Since the pandemic strike suddenly, the learning industry stop suddenly because of no previous planning for e-learning. The processes in schools, colleges and universities stopped. Not only school and college students but graduates are facing dilemma in the final years of their education, the academic calendar has turned around, traditional methods have hampered and careers of the students have also threatened.
Digital is the solution
The schools need to resume the function in some manner and that benefitted the Ed tech companies. Since e-learning is not completely strange for the education industry, institutes are adapting the Ed tech tools. Moving lecture, teacher-students interaction, and learning content online has reduced the threat to education. Trump has stated that school should open in fall but they must never close. And Ed tech tools are helping the industry to continue the functionality in digital manner.
E-learning is not only helping students but also teacher to continue their jobs in these crises. The teachers can make e-learning content through videos and presentation as references to edify the pupil. E-learning was previously providing additional help to the student whether you want to learn computer languages or how to write a dissertation, from basic to proficiency material is available online. Now, it is becoming more formal.
These learning management tools are not only helping in learning and teaching but also to maintain the system digitally. The institutes can use the LMS for scheduling classes, creating and delivering learning content, interaction between teacher and pupils, sharing and accessing reading material, design and conducting assessment, using rectification tools to assess and evaluate tasks, and creating report of the learners. LMS is a cloud base tools that makes it remote and easy to control. The virtual learning sessions make the education industry working with mobility.
Why use LMS?
The online learning tool gives a learning web space and makes the experience of learning real because of its seamless digital interaction. The way of teaching may differ on a digital platform, depending on the teacher’s technique e-learning is easy and productive. Some of the most positive and prominent features of the LMS are:
- The implementation of the cloud base tool is easy. It is just software to upload on web to connect all teachers and pupils together on a platform.
- With the help of LMS, teacher and students can easily interact for the sessions as well as additional meeting. It is a great medium of communication with the digital environment of educational institute.
- LMS tools have great organized structures. Accessing the tools and technology of LMS are easy for both lecturers and students. From creating content to delivering, and from accessing assessments to submitting all work with easy features.
- LMS comes with mobility. Internet connection in a device is the only requirement to access the tool. The virtual classes can connect the learners and instructor from anywhere digitally
- The digital system to manage classes, students and teachers data on cloud base mechanism saves time and money. It is reliable tool to improvise learning experience as well as make it more productive.
Since, digitalization is growing in all aspects, digital educational system can increase the accessibility to education too. The only need of internet connection within a device can remove the learning hurdles and make it more mobile