Welcome to the exciting world of Cisco certification! Instead of just cisco products, a Cisco certification can also improve your understanding and perception of how the internet works. A complete understanding of networking is developed and also you will get to know how different network topologies work together to form a network. This is very important for every networking job and is also the reason why Cisco certifications are in so much high demand, even at companies with few Cisco devices. Cisco has become an unrivaled worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Its networking arrangements can, without much of a stretch, connect clients who work from different devices on diverse networks.
Cisco products make it simple for individuals to access and exchange data no matter the time, place, or stage. In the 10,000 foot view, Cisco provides end-to-end networking solutions that clients can use to fabricate an effective, unified data framework of their own or to associate with somebody else’s. This is a vital piece of the internet/organizing industry, in light of the fact that a typical architecture that delivers reliable and consistent network services to all clients is presently necessary. Since Cisco Systems offers such an expansive scope of networking and Internet administrations & capabilities, clients requiring regular access to their local network or the Internet can do as such unhindered, making Cisco’s products indispensable. Cisco is the king of routing and switching and is called the Microsoft of the internet-working world.
As per the research, it has been revealed that certified professionals increased productivity and lower the cost of the organization. As per the research performed by IDC research, each new certification that is lead on the teams increases productivity and provide the below benefits:
- The unscheduled downtime was 20 % lesser in the companies with more certified professionals
- The expenses spend on external support for network management were 20 % lesser
- The expenses spent on external support for network security were 30 % lesser
Cisco has organized its certifications into 4 broad rows that are designed in a way that it helps the IT professionals to measure their growth in the career. The IT professionals can also learn and gain highly specialized versions of each and every certification of Cisco that will validate their expertise in the below areas:
- Networking design
- Routing and switching
- Service provider operations
- System architecture
Into the Cisco world of internetworking the Cisco certifications reach beyond and provides you an indispensable factor in understanding today’s network-insight. By concluding that you need to become Cisco certified, you are stating that you need to be the best. Cisco’s CCNA certification is the first of the new line of Cisco certifications, and it is a precursor to all Cisco certifications. Why become a CCNA? Unlike Microsoft or Novell, Cisco has created a certification process that gives administrators a different set of skills that helps to equip prospective employers with a way to measure skills or match certain criteria. Achieving CCNA can be the beginning stage of a successful avenue toward another, exceedingly rewarding, and feasible profession.
Not only to the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) and Cisco hardware, but also to internetworking in general, to provide a solid introduction to the CCNA program was created. CCNA credential is comprehensively perceived and regarded by most organizations. Indeed, organizations search for experts who hold CCNA certification. According to a survey, there are more than one million candidates who have taken the CCNA certification exam and cleared the examination. Let’s check out some of the benefits of achieving the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification:
1. Higher pay scale: By gaining Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification, the experts and professionals not only enhance their skills and knowledge about networking concepts but they also gain a better opportunity to increase their pay scale.
2. Enhanced knowledge: Any individual who is seeking to enhance their knowledge in the field of computer networks should take this exam because they will thoroughly gain knowledge about the networking ideas and how to execute them in ongoing situations.
3. Job opportunities: CCNA 200-301 certificate holders have better job opportunities in comparison to uncertified people. Numerous organizations are searching for CISCO certified experts for managing their network administration projects.
4. Career development: As a CCNA certificate holder, an individual can expect to have a quick career growth because these professionals have an edge over their peers, as they possess complete knowledge about all the networking principles and concepts.
5. Recognized globally: CCNA certified professionals gain global recognition. The CCNA 200-301 credential is comprehensively acknowledged and experts can apply for overseas employment too.
Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification is a universally perceived, foundational-level qualification intended for IT network specialists. The Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification exam also tests candidate skills and knowledge that are related to networking fundamentals, the LAN switching technologies, the IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, and infrastructure management. The CCNA 200-301 credential not only gives you the comprehension of foundational advances but, guarantees your ranges of abilities required for the reception of cutting-edge innovations as well. uCertify offers the Cisco: CCNA 200-301 training course for the preparation of the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
Become a network technician with uCertify’s CCNA 200-301 training course and performance-based labs designed for technicians and engineers to navigate and administer routers and switches, Ethernet LAN switches, and VLANs. It also covers topics such as TCP/IP networking, command-line interfaces, switch management, configuring switch interfaces, a lot more.
As you know it is important to acquire this amazing and beneficial certification and, it may not be alone sufficient in the case if you want to surpass your competitors. It is also important for you to have a relevant academic background and your good interest in building your professional career in networking. Also, with the right approach, a CCNA certificate helps you to achieve career goals objectives that you are thinking about.