Private investigators are highly skilled people who are able to perform a lot of roles depending on what the client needs & how sensitive the situation is. Surveillance is one of the most common roles assigned to private investigators that is a subtle way to gather all the necessary information.
Private investigators most commonly collected proofs with the help of observation, interviewing all the concerned individuals or by deploying the latest tracking tools. Many people believe Private investigators can trespass and have access to any place that will serve their purpose, but this is not how they work.
Read further to learn about how a private investigator in Manchester conduct surveillance.
Surveillance is the most convenient way to gather evidence without entangling in legal matters. This is why private investigators usually go for this approach. It is perfectly legal to approach a private investigator but make sure that they strictly follow legal rulings and regulations specifically of the country they are working in.
Surveillance operation usually follows these steps:
- The personal investigator will confirm your details after you’ve approached them and they will inquire in detail what you need them to do.
- The PI will now put out the whole plan to track the person in question. They will locate the home address, workplace and any other place the subject goes to.
- If legal, the PI will attach a bugging device or small GPS tracker on the vehicle of the subject.
- The PI will record all the activities of the person through videos and pictures and document everything while covertly observing the subject.
- The client will be submitted the report and will be asked if the evidence is enough
- The client then decides if the matter can be taken to court based on the strength of the pieces of evidence collected.
Cost Of Surveillance
Private investigators charge a handsome fee, but some offer reasonable prices as well. Usually, you’ll get prices ranging between 50-200 pounds an hour for surveillance operations. But this rate also depends on the intensity of work. Every individual case is different and therefore will have different rates. However, some companies offer complementary services in some areas.
There are a lot of elements that can impact the cost of surveillance operation. For instance:
- The time it will take to complete the job
- The time it will start
- The size of the team working on the project
- Does the team require latest tracking tools and equipment?
Choosing the option of Surveillance to determine the activities of individuals is sometimes the best option. Using some of the most advanced technology available on the market gives detective agencies the means to carry out discreet surveillance without letting the individual know that he/she is being followed in any way.
If you’re looking for a trained and well-experienced private investigator, log on to PrivateInvestigationsUK to get licensed and insure investigative services. Contact PIUK today for a free consultation.